DEMAS dredging consultants bv operates world-wide, tailoring its services to client's specific needs both in the public and private sectors. These services include:
- Sand resource and reserve assessments in Hong Kong, the Philippines and the Netherlands.
- Supervision on behalf of the client for pipe trenching in the North Sea and in the
environmentally sensitive coastal wetlands of Germany.
- Feasibility studies on dredging projects in Hong Kong, India, Lebanon and West African Ports.
- Assistance to the West Bengal Government in India supervising the construction of a guide wall
in the Hooghly river.
- Training of officers and crew of Trailing Suction Hopper Dredges and Cutter Suction Dredges in
Libya, the Netherlands and the United Kingdom.
- Site representative on behalf of client (in co-operation with others), on dredging and
reclamation works in Bangladesh and Tanzania.
- Provide working methods, planning and cost estimate for extraction of sand from Marine Borrow
Areas and reclamation at Europort extension in Rotterdam and Disney park in Hong Kong.
- Assessments of tender proposals, working methods and planning of dredging gravel in a river.
- Market study for trailing suction hopper dredges.